Hey Takumi, if we live in HK, perhaps Yoshi & u could be classmate....so your mom told me u got the same Anpanman capsule machine, are u still playing with it? I have to watch Yoshi playing each time because I have a feeling he wants to take a bite out of those tiny coins....have u? Your mom is quite funny, she suddenly posted so many blogs on one day...enjoy the day off with mom and dad.
You know what, my mom has forgotten where she put the card reader after our home removal! She's just managed to find it back in one of the many plastic boxes! Without the card reader, she couldn't get the photos out from the camera, that's why!
Nope, I have never tried to taste the coins, I know there are not tasty...hehe.
3 則留言:
Hey Takumi, if we live in HK, perhaps Yoshi & u could be classmate....so your mom told me u got the same Anpanman capsule machine, are u still playing with it? I have to watch Yoshi playing each time because I have a feeling he wants to take a bite out of those tiny coins....have u? Your mom is quite funny, she suddenly posted so many blogs on one day...enjoy the day off with mom and dad.
You know what, my mom has forgotten where she put the card reader after our home removal! She's just managed to find it back in one of the many plastic boxes! Without the card reader, she couldn't get the photos out from the camera, that's why!
Nope, I have never tried to taste the coins, I know there are not tasty...hehe.
咦?你個小朋友係香港讀日本人學校
咁你地第時即係回去日本居住嗎@@?
發佈留言